Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we shall treat it. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SITE.
- This policy only applies to information we collect on our site. This policy does not apply to information any other web sites that we collect offline, on any other web sites controlled by Auto Vlog LLC, now or in the future, or on any other website or apps, including websites that you may access through this site or you provide to or is collected by any third party.
- If we start additional related web sites or apps, our websites and apps may have their own privacy policies which may differ from these privacy policies. WE encourage you to read other sites policies prior to providing information on or through them.
- THIS SITE IS NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13!!
WE do not knowingly collect any information from children under age13. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 13, without verification of their parental or guardian’s consent, we shall delete that information AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER NOTIFICATION. If you believe that we may have collected such data in error, please contact us immediately at .
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE MAY USE IT
1. Information which you provide to us
- After you register with our site, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, geolocation device’s id number, or any other means of identification by which you may be contacted offline or online.(This is your” personal Information”), or other information that is about you but does not identify you as an
- By providing your information at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, we will collect your information.
- We will also ask you for information when you enter a contest which is sponsored by us, or when you report a site problem.We may keep copies of your correspondence in the ordinary course of business, including we will keep copy of that contact. Details of transactions will be kept if you should purchase any product that you buy through the site and for the fulfillment of your orders (you may be required to provide financial information such as your credit card numbers before placing an order with the site, and any e-mail addresses and phone numbers. If you contact us, we will keep copy a of that contact.
- We may also ask you to participate in surveys which we conduct to improve our service and any products for research purposes, and of your search inquires, and your appearance at any events where you use a “QR code” at the event location to indicate to us that you attended the event .You may be able to access features of the site by using a Facebook or other social media accounts, although it is more private for you to use your e-mail account.
Keep in mind that your privacy settings on Facebook or other social media platform accounts affects what is public, and that such social media companies have their own respective policies.Those policies will determine the personal and other information that may be shared with us whenever you access the site.
2. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING
When you access the site, it may use technology to automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to:
- Device information.WE may collect information about your computer or devices IP address and information about its operating system, platform, location, and the web browser type and version which you use.
- Location and other information. WE may collect real-time information about the location of your device as well as demographic, usage patterns, and other non- personally identifiable profile information about you.
- Usage details. When you access and use the site, we may automatically collect the domain name and host form which you access the Internet and Internet address of the website from which you direct linked to the site, the date and time that you access the site and which pages you visit, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use no or through the site.
- We do not respond to browser” do not track “signals. The technologies that we use for automatic Information may include” cookies”. You may ask, what is a cookie? A cookie is a tiny file placed on your computer to identify our site as a friend and an acceptable site to access on your computer. We may also use web beacons. Pages from our site or e-mail may contain other small electronic files which are known as “web beacons”( some computer folk may call these files ”clear gifs”, “pixel tags”, and “single-pixel gifts”) which permit our company to among other things to count users who have visited our site, pages accessed, or if you opened an e-mail from us and for other related statistics. (For example: defining the popularity of certain site content over other site content, and verifying our system and server integrity. (Making sure that our system is working properly and that there aren’t any problems,” bugs” or other bad programs added by malicious users to our site.) A sign of good computer housekeeping.
3. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION -SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG INS
- We CURRENTLY share and integrate “social media application programs” a/k/a
4. HOW WE MAY MAKE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We MAY USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU OR THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- Provide you with information about our site, including its contents, any other information about services, contents of site, or products or services which you may request from us.
- Give notice to you about your account or subscription including any expiration and renewal notices.
- For any other purpose for which you provided us your information.
- Perform our obligations to you and enforce our rights arising from any contract which we may enter into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
The usage information which we collect helps us to improve our site, and create and deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and preferences of our users.
- Storage of your preferences which allows us to customize our site in relation to your personal preferences or individual interests.
- Your information may also be used by us to contact you about our own goods and services which may be of interest to you. We may use that information to display ads for advertisers on our site. If you click on or interact with and the ad, the advertiser may assume that you meet their target criteria. (In other words, they may try to sell something to you, and show you that product.)
5. Disclosure of your information
- We do share your data with third parties. Periodically check the privacy notice for any revisions to our policy. We may disclose your information if:
- If in the future we should sell this site to a buyer or other successor in interest, or in the event of an acquisition, merger, dissolution the business, or some other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar state proceeding. Your personal information held by us about our App users is considered among the assets (accountants call this “goodwill”) that will be sold or transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide your data.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order from any jurisdiction within the U. S., be it law, or legal or equitable process, including to respond to any governmental or regulatory request.
- To protect the physical safety and integrity of the site, its users, the public or other parties as is deemed appropriate, in the site’s sole discretion.
- If Auto Vlog LLC believes that disclosure is required or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our user/customers, contractors, of others-this disclosure would include but not necessarily be limited to exchanging information with other companies any governmental unit or organization for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. HOW TO ACCCESS, CORRECT, OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
- You can request and obtain removal of your posts and user contributions by e-mailing to: your written request. Please specify the particular post or user contribution that you seek to remove.
- We may not be able to accommodate a request to change an existing post or contribution if we believe that such an action would violate any law or legal requirements or cause the information to be incorrect.
- The removal of your posts and user contributions for the site does not ensure complete comprehensive removal of such posts or user contributions from this site as copies may remain cited in another party’s submission or comments.
- If you hit the “unsubscribe” links provided with our communication you should be able to discontinue your subscription or contact with this site.
7. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- As the site is developed, Auto VlogLLC may buy or sell businesses or business assets or engage in third party acquisitions, mergers, corporate restructurings, change of ownership or control, of other types of transactions.
- It is customary in such transactions to transfer customer information as one of the transferred business assets (“goodwill”), and your information could be subject to such a transfer. You hereby agree to and consent to any such transfer.
- If a Bankruptcy or Receivership take place for the site or Auto Vlog, LLC, (which we consider a very unlikely event), your customer information may be transferred to a Bankruptcy Trustee appointed by a U.S. Bankruptcy Court, or to a Court Appointed Receiver in any applicable State, the District of Columbia, or to any U.S. Territory or Possession.
8. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ACCESS TO AUTO VLOG LLC SITEAND PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- The Auto Vlog LLC site is physically located in the United States of America.
- If you are not from the United States of America, The District of Columbia, or any United States of America Territories or Commonwealths, thenthis site is not for you.
- Should you assume the risk of using this sitein the European Union (EU), you agree that your use of this site from the EU or any other United Nations recognized government, place or location in the world means that you have agreed to transfer, store and process your personal information to and in the United States of America.
- U.S. laws may not offer the same degree or level of protection than the country from which you have accessed this site. We may have to limit the availability of this site or any service or product described on our site at any time to just U.S. States, the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories.
IF YOU ACCESS THIS SITE FROM ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR ITS TERRITORIES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXENT BY APPLICABLE LAW:
In no event shall Auto Vlog LLC be liable to you with respect to your use of the site, content, or services; and in no event shall the company be liable to you for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way relating to these terms and conditions or the use of or an inability to use the site.
This includes, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss or corruption of data, breach of privacy or security, transmission of personal data or failure or malfunction of your device.
Your sole remedy under these terms is to cease use of the site. Auto Vlog, LLC disclaims any and all liability for any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of you personally identifiable information.
By accessing the site, you acknowledge and agree to Auto Vlog LLC ‘s disclaimer of such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use this site.
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these terms or site conditions must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues.
Otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
10. Contact Information
If you should have any concern or complaint about privacy on the site, please contact us at the following location: .
11. Changes to our policy